Equipment Maintenance Tech - NOx Rodeo
Company: Vitesco Technologies
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Equipment Maintenance Tech - NOx Rodeo
Equipment Maintenance Technician
Vitesco Technologies is an international leader specializing in the
development and manufacture of cutting-edge powertrain
technologies. Our commitment to sustainability is exemplified
through our innovative solutions and components for electric,
hybrid, and internal combustion drivetrains, aimed at making
mobility clean, efficient, and affordable. We are excited to invite
a motivated and skilled Equipment Maintenance Technician to join
our dynamic team at our Seguin, TX location.
Position Overview: The Equipment Maintenance Technician is pivotal
in maintaining optimum functionality in our production equipment.
This role involves advanced troubleshooting, preventive
maintenance, and continuous improvement of our production
- Execute advanced troubleshooting across electrical, electronic,
pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems, inclusive of computer
and custom machine software systems.
- Uphold the operational efficiency of machine line operations
through maintenance, repair, and parts replacement.
- Coordinate with engineers and managers for optimal line moves
- Support the development and refinement of preventative
maintenance procedures and actively participate in the design and
implementation of special operational efficiency improvement
- Promote a proactive and teamwork-oriented environment,
collaborating with peers, operators, and management.
- Maintain compliance with all work environment procedures and
contribute to enhancements.
- Uphold a high standard of work ethic, skill application, and
- Document all changes to processes and equipment and maintain a
proactive stance in equipment and process dealings.
- Associates of Applied Science in Electronics, Mechatronics,
Electrical Power and Controls orMilitary Maintenance
TrainingCertification, or 6+ years ofequivalent experience as an
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician.
- Proficient in troubleshooting electronic and electro-mechanical
- Ability to read and interpret electronic and pneumatic
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will
not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future,
for this job opening.
- 6+ years of experience in repair or maintenance.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with an emphasis on understanding
mechanics and troubleshooting.
- Proficiency in using computer programs to control electronic or
- Familiarity with various programming software packages.
- Experience or aptitude for mentoring and develop junior
technicians, fostering skill growth and proper troubleshooting
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Ability to lift to 28 pounds unassisted and stand for periods
up to 12 hours.
- Must possess the capability to push, pull, reach, twist, turn,
stoop, walk, and stand for extended periods.
Why Join Vitesco Technologies?
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- Additional benefits associated with being a part of a global
If you're ready to shape the future with us and meet the above
requirements, we invite you to apply and become a part of our
forward-thinking team, contributing to cleaner, more efficient, and
affordable mobility solutions.
Vitesco Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Working Time:Full time
Department:O AM SEG IE Tech Maint
Your Contact Partner:Suzanne R Wyble
Vitesco Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. We welcome and encourage all qualified candidates
to apply, including but not limited to people with disabilities,
members of the LGBTQ+ community, people from all ethnicities and
creeds, working parents, or people with long unemployment periods.
All qualified individuals will receive consideration without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other
status protected by law. To be considered, an application must be
submitted to a specific position for which Vitesco Technologies has
a current posted job opening. Qualified applicants will be
considered only for the specific opening(s) to which they apply.
Further, Vitesco Technologies provides reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance
and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the
application or the recruiting process, please send a request to
firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address is reserved
solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility
assistance or an accommodation in the job application process.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and
manufacturer of cutting-edge drive systems for sustainable
mobility. With intelligent system solutions and components for
electric, hybrid, and internal combustion drive systems, Vitesco
Technologies is making mobility clean, efficient, and affordable.
The product portfolio includes electric drives, electronic
controls, sensors and actuators, and exhaust gas treatment
solutions. In 2022, Vitesco Technologies generated sales of around
---9.07 billion and employs a workforce of around 38,000 employees
at 50 locations. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in
Keywords: Vitesco Technologies, New Braunfels , Equipment Maintenance Tech - NOx Rodeo, Professions , Seguin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!