Quality Data Scientist
Company: Vitesco Technologies
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Vitesco Technologies is on the lookout for a proficient Quality
Data Scientist to join our team in Seguin, Texas. This role is
central to our transition towards Industry 4.0, focusing on smart
automation and Big Data utilization. The role involves implementing
machine learning, artificial intelligence, and predictive modeling
projects to enhance workplace efficiency and product quality.
- Lead the design and execution of complex Big Data projects,
extracting and interpreting large data sets to identify trends and
- Develop and deploy machine learning and AI models to automate
processes, improve decision-making, and offer innovative solutions
to complex challenges.
- Utilize statistical techniques to create predictive models,
using the outcomes to formulate strategies that improve product
quality, reduce costs, and enhance operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with various teams to identify and implement smart
automation opportunities, aiming to streamline processes and
- Create intuitive data visualizations and reports to communicate
findings to stakeholders, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Engage with departments like IT, operations, and product
development to integrate data science solutions into the company's
- Stay updated with industry trends and emerging technologies,
fostering a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred, in Data
Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related
- Demonstrable experience in data science with a focus on machine
learning, AI, and predictive modeling.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python or R.
- Familiarity with big data tools and technologies (e.g., Hadoop,
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, capable of
presenting complex data in an understandable format.
- Detail-oriented approach with a commitment to delivering
Working Time:Full time
Your Contact Partner:Daniel Cable
Vitesco Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. We welcome and encourage all qualified candidates
to apply, including but not limited to people with disabilities,
members of the LGBTQ+ community, people from all ethnicities and
creeds, working parents, or people with long unemployment periods.
All qualified individuals will receive consideration without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other
status protected by law. To be considered, an application must be
submitted to a specific position for which Vitesco Technologies has
a current posted job opening. Qualified applicants will be
considered only for the specific opening(s) to which they apply.
Further, Vitesco Technologies provides reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance
and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the
application or the recruiting process, please send a request to
firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address is reserved
solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility
assistance or an accommodation in the job application process.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and
manufacturer of cutting-edge drive systems for sustainable
mobility. With intelligent system solutions and components for
electric, hybrid, and internal combustion drive systems, Vitesco
Technologies is making mobility clean, efficient, and affordable.
The product portfolio includes electric drives, electronic
controls, sensors and actuators, and exhaust gas treatment
solutions. In 2022, Vitesco Technologies generated sales of around
---9.07 billion and employs a workforce of around 38,000 employees
at 50 locations. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in
Keywords: Vitesco Technologies, New Braunfels , Quality Data Scientist, Other , Seguin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!