Company: Vitesco Technologies
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Our site in Seguin, Texas, is a leading manufacturing plant in
need of a Communications Specialist to develop and implement
internal and external communication strategies that engage and
inform our employees and stakeholders. The successful candidate
will be responsible for creating and executing communication plans
that align with our organizational goals and values. The position
holder will also align with the regional communication function as
well as with the global Operations communication function. We are
looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent
communication skills, project management experience, and a passion
for creating engaging content.
- Develop and implement internal and external communication
strategies that align with organizational goals and values.
- Create and execute communication plans that keep employees and
stakeholders informed and engaged.
- Write and produce content for internal and external
communications, including newsletters, emails, press releases, and
social media content.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure consistency of
messaging across all communication channels.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of internal and
external communication strategies.
- Organize internal events, such as town hall meetings or
employee recognition events.
- Manage communication projects, including timelines, budgets,
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business Administration,
or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in internal and external communications
or a related field, preferably 5 years.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in
- Spanish language skills are a plus.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage
multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Working Time:Full time
Your Contact Partner:Daniel Cable
Vitesco Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. We welcome and encourage all qualified candidates
to apply, including but not limited to people with disabilities,
members of the LGBTQ+ community, people from all ethnicities and
creeds, working parents, or people with long unemployment periods.
All qualified individuals will receive consideration without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other
status protected by law. To be considered, an application must be
submitted to a specific position for which Vitesco Technologies has
a current posted job opening. Qualified applicants will be
considered only for the specific opening(s) to which they apply.
Further, Vitesco Technologies provides reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance
and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the
application or the recruiting process, please send a request to
firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address is reserved
solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility
assistance or an accommodation in the job application process.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and
manufacturer of cutting-edge drive systems for sustainable
mobility. With intelligent system solutions and components for
electric, hybrid, and internal combustion drive systems, Vitesco
Technologies is making mobility clean, efficient, and affordable.
The product portfolio includes electric drives, electronic
controls, sensors and actuators, and exhaust gas treatment
solutions. In 2022, Vitesco Technologies generated sales of around
---9.07 billion and employs a workforce of around 38,000 employees
at 50 locations. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in
Keywords: Vitesco Technologies, New Braunfels , Communications Specialist, Other , Seguin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!