What does a Customer Support Representative really do?
Think of yourself as someone who will provide world-class service
to our customers in an accurate, efficient, and respectful manner
on every call as measured by different performance metrics, so not
everyone can qualify for this role. We make sure we get the best of
the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make
sure our employees are top-notch. So come on, now we need your full
concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a
Customer Support Representative.
As a Customer Support Representative, you
* Research and resolve issues reported by the client's
end-users via phone, email, and chat support.
* Manage and maintain a test lab of devices running
services to be used for reproducing customer
* Document all information on customer interaction
according to standard operating procedures.
* Must have a smartphone device for authentication when logging
into the company tools
* Must be willing to complete assessments that include a typing
test, minimum requirement is 25 wpm
* Great communication skills, written and orally
* Demonstrate strong abilities to work independently
* Must be adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to
work with process and information changes
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have at least a High school diploma or GED
* Must be willing to participate in a background screening
* Experience with customer service via phone, email, and
live chat support
* Experience in customer service, sales, billing,
collections, and technical support
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who
understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your
purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations,
Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves
responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting
their long-term success through innovation and technology—powered
by ridiculously smart people.
In addition to our truly #Ridiculous culture, you’ll enjoy
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription
- 401k Match
- Pet Insurance
- In-house Wellness Coaches
- Tuition and Professional Development Reimbursement
- Hundreds of Discounts with the Brands you Love and
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive
brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around
the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines,
India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity
employer. Life is better with Us! Find out what it means
to work for a company that puts People before Profits!