Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000
hours volunteering in our communities. As an Associate Recruiter
with Methodist Healthcare System you can be a part of an
organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At Methodist Healthcare System, we offer eligible
colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical,
wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based
on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets,
Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading
healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our
colleagues? Join the Methodist Healthcare System family! We will
give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our
organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Associate
Recruiter to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As an Associate Recruiter you will perform all recruiting
activities in the selection of candidates. You will support
requisition data management, job postings, candidate identification
and job offers.
What you will do in this role:
- You will collect and process requisitions to fill new or vacant
- Conduct intake meetings with hiring managers to identify
expectations and clarify processes
- Posts jobs through internal and external media
- Identifies internal and external candidates for vacant
- You will maintain applicant data including interviewer
recommendations and assessment results
- You may attend job fairs, conferences, on-campus and other
What you should have for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- You must have a minimum of 1 year of recruiting experience
- Significant and direct experience in recruiting may be
considered in lieu of a Bachelors degree
- Healthcare Recruitment Experience Preferred
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are
reviewing applications for our Associate Recruiter opening.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your
application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.