We have the role for you!
What does a Customer Support Representative really do? Think of
yourself as someone who will provide world-class service to our
customers in an accurate, efficient, and respectful manner on every
call as measured by different performance metrics, so not everyone
can qualify for this role. We make sure we get the best of the
best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure
our employees are top-notch. So come on, now we need your full
concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a
Customer Support Representative.
As a Bilingual Customer Support Representative,
* Research and resolve issues reported by the client's
end-users via phone, email, and chat support.
* Manage and maintain a test lab of devices running
services to be used for reproducing customer
* Document all information on customer interaction
according to standard operating procedures.
* Must have an ethernet connection, and a
high-speed internet connection
* Must be willing to complete computer diagnostics testing to
ensure computer and speed requirements, providing screenshots to
ensure computer requirements are met.
* Must have a smartphone device for authentification when logging
into the company tools
* Must be willing to complete assessments that include a typing
test, minimum requirement is 25 wpm
* Great communication skills, written and orally
* Demonstrate strong abilities to work independently both
remotely and while in-center
* Must be adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to
work with process and information changes
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have at least a High school diploma or GED
* Must be willing to participate in a background screening
*Must be Fluent in Spanish/English (writing and speaking)
* Experience with customer service via phone, email, and
live chat support
* Experience in customer service, sales, billing,
collections, and technical support
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who
understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your
purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations,
Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves
responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting
their long-term success through innovation and technology—powered
by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative
and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in
an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around
the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines,
India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.