The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless
adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV.
Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection
of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays
and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV
Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from
knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for
new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience.
Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make
it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team
already, but there's always room for more!
Camping World is now hiring a Group Accounting
Essential Job Functions:
- Overall ownership of Financial Reporting for multiple
dealerships. This includes; income statement, balance sheet and
other financial analysis.
- Monthly closing
- Annual Budgets
- Accruals & Deferrals
- Journal Entries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Floor Plan Reconciliations
- Analysis and tracking of balance sheet accounts (Prepaid,
Inventory, liabilities Fixed Assets, etc.)
- Analysis and tracking of income statement accounts (Revenue,
Cost, Expense, etc.)
- Train local office managers in accounting processes.
- Analysis and reconciliation of balances with other dealerships
within the company.
- Development of new processes, policies and procedures to
transition to a professionalized accounting environment
Essential Job Skills:
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Leadership and problem-solving ability
- Ability to learn quickly
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting is preferred
- 5+ yrs experience in public or RV/Automotive industry
accounting is preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent Communications skills (Both written and oral)
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Attention to detail
- Able to handle a complicated workload
- Willingness to travel on occasion (Travel should be minimal,
but sometimes required)
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package
including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time
associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more
information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's
policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran
or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local