New Braunfels, TX 78130
Oversees code compliance, quality of work and adherence to
project schedule for the assigned project subcontractors (i.e.,
mechanical, electrical, plumbing), while coordinating and working
in conjunction with other project trades.
1. Performs inspections and witnesses and reviews all required
tests to determine the acceptability of the work, adherence to all
applicable codes and specifications, and overall quality of
2. Coordinates primary subcontractor's work (i.e., mechanical,
electrical) with the project schedule and interfacing with other
subcontractors to ensure proper work sequence.
3. Works closely with Caddell project superintendents to ensure
proper execution of project schedule.
4. Reviews material submittals for contract compliance, upon
arrival verifies the accuracy of material and ensures timely
delivery to meet project schedule.
5. Serves as the liaison for the primary subcontractor with the
owner, while maintaining a professional relationship with both.
6. Performs additional assignments per management's
7. Checks all submittals to ensure compliance with project
specifications and drawings.
**_Education/Experience_** : Minimum high school diploma/GED and
ten years experience in the primary aligned trade (i.e.,
mechanical, electrical, plumbing). Four-year degree in engineering
or construction management with five years experience in the
primary aligned trade preferred. Additional requirements that may
be mandated by project specification.
**_Knowledge, Skills and Abilities_** : Thorough knowledge of
all associated codes and regulations is necessary. Strong written
and verbal communication skills. A working knowledge of all
applicable Caddell processes and procedures. Strong client
relations skills. Excellent organizational skills. Ability to use
Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
_Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans,
disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and
**Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and