Account Manager (Home Health Marketer)
Company: At Home Healthcare
Location: New Braunfels
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Home Health Marketing
We are searching for a candidate that has the skills to be
outgoing in the community and can focus on potential referral
sources for clients needing home health care.
Coordinates and performs duties of direct sales to potential
referral sources and in addition to educating the community at
large of services available. This includes: case managers and
social workers in hospitals, skilled nursing facilities (SNFs),
inpatient rehabilitation facilities, physicians and physician
groups, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, assisted living
and independent living senior communities, community associations
and includes but is not limited to: senior groups and family
support groups. Manages contacts and maintains a daily/monthly
calendar utilizing Playmaker calendar. Utilizes, plans, organizes,
and implements sales/marketing strategies to ensure growth from
their assigned territory. Is expected to meet/exceed the agreed
upon monthly sales quota as set in the annual budget.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies governing sales
referrals and other sales-related activities in accordance with
Stark Laws, Anti-Kickback Laws, and company policies.
- Has clear knowledge & understanding of all clinical programs
offered and demonstrates the ability to transfer that knowledge to
potential referral sources.
- Profiles all accounts in assigned territory to ensure maximum
use of time and resources.
- Provides their respective operational co-workers with all
documentation as required by CMS to process the patient.
- Averages 15-20 sales calls per day
- Maintains daily/weekly sales calendar in Playmaker and shares
it with sales director and executive director to strategize market
penetration and growth.
- Utilizes data in Target Watch to identify key referral sources
within assigned territory to ensure continued growth by serving
- Enters all appropriate expenses in I Comply in a timely
- Assists Branch office in obtaining physician orders as
- Actively participates in community activities to promote At
Home Healthcare name.
- Maintains compliance with all At Home Healthcare policies,
procedures, and regulatory guidelines to include all state and
- Attends or leads meetings and training sessions as
- Performs other duties and tasks as requested by
Communicates potential risk management issues and reports abuse or
unsafe - illegal practice as required by law.
- Effectively communicates with intake, executive director, and
director of clinical services the needs of the patient or referral
source as necessary to ensure excellence in the customer
- Promotes the agency through positive representation and
communication of services offered throughout assigned
- Communicates effectively with all team members.
- Retains positive, open communication with the agency
- Works as a positive, effective team member.
- Recommends new policies and/or changes in current policies to
improve quality of the patient and customer experience as well as
efficiency and effectiveness of services.
- Is dependable and reports to work as scheduled.
- Is flexible and works cooperatively to meet the agency and
referral sources needs.
- Applies the concepts of quality improvement to all work
Presents self professionally and positively represents the
- Treats all team members with dignity and respect.
- Language, demeanor, and all interactions are professional.
- Is professional in appearance clothing (business appropriate)
professional grooming (hair & nails), No Visible Body Art or Body
- Only Professionally appropriate pictures and language used on
all social media.
- Business attire is required during work hours.
- Demonstrates teamwork and effective communication.
Requires a pleasant and cheerful demeanor, shows an attitude of
helpfulness and cooperation, and the ability to encourage, mentor,
and support fellow workers on a daily basis and while encountering
stressful situations. Will be required to effectively and
efficiently carry out the duties of this position.
- Requires strong personal attributes to include: an exceptional
level of drive & self motivation; assertiveness with a competitive
spirit; a healthy self esteem and high level of confidence; a high
level of optimism, along with an ability to thrive through
flexibility and multi-tasking; excellent organizational and
- Knowledge of principles and processes for marketing, sales and
business development. Bachelors Degree from an accredited college
preferred. Requires a minimum of one year successful experience in
a healthcare environment with sales/business development experience
- Knowledge of common medical terminology preferred.
- Proficient in computer skills and organizational
- Must have and maintain a valid TX state issued Drivers License
as required to drive on company business, and possess the ability
to pass a required DMV.
- Requires ability to speak, read and write English.
- Requires ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently and/or up to 10
pounds continuously to move objects.
- Requires ability to establish and maintain effective
professional working relationships with staff and a variety of
individuals, groups and publics.
- Requires ability to work effectively under minimal supervision;
exercise excellent professional judgment and maintain
Keywords: At Home Healthcare, New Braunfels , Account Manager (Home Health Marketer), Other , New Braunfels, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!