HR Generalist - Intern
Location: New Braunfels
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some
of the world's most notable brands and disruptive companies? We
The HR Generalist Intern will be based in San Antonio and New
Braunsfels, TX and report to the Sr. HR Director. In this role, you
will be an integral part of the HR team assisting with Employee
Relations and special projects.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving
for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our
rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that
we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you're
looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something
historic, join us. Let's change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing
information and recommending courses of action.
- Improves manager and employee performance and experience by
identifying problems and evaluating potential solutions.
- Oversees and completes special projects to include setting
timelines, coordinating with appropriate parties. conducting
research, developing and organizing information, and fulfilling
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local legal
requirements by maintaining awareness of existing and new
legislation including anticipating, enforcing, and advising
management on needed actions.
- Ensure all new hires are properly onboarded with a focus on a
ridiculously good new hire experience.
- Review and file new hire paperwork including I-9
Track and administer employee leave, including but not limited
to FMLA, Military, and Disability leaves.
- Administer our Employee Satisfaction Survey.
- Address any employee relations, employee concerns, and/or
disciplinary or performance issues as they arise.
- Manage documentation in personnel files.
- Conduct exit interviews as needed.
- Update/revise employee policies and procedures as required by
law or necessary for the business.
- Maintain a positive culture by managing the day-to-day office
tasks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned based on the needs of the
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources OR equivalent work
- 3+ years of direct experience; hourly population and/or call
center experience highly preferred
- PHR strongly preferred
- Strong ability to multi-task, extremely detail-oriented, and
high sense of urgency
- Background in roles requiring customer service and
- Experience with ADP, Oracle HCM, or other HR Information
- Knowledge of state and federal employment law
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how
to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From
Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and
anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for
protecting our partners' interests and supporting their long-term
success through innovation and technology-powered by ridiculously
TaskUs partners with the world's most innovative and disruptive
brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with
offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan,
Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: TaskUs, New Braunfels , HR Generalist - Intern, Other , New Braunfels, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!