VP, IT Service Delivery (IT Operations)
Location: New Braunfels
Posted on: June 12, 2021
TaskUs is the fastest-growing tech-enabled business services
company in the world. We exist to provide ridiculously innovative
customer support, AI operations, and content security to the
world's most disruptive companies
We believe our Frontline employees come first, always. At
TaskUs, leaders eat last--in other words, we expect you to put your
line of direct reports before yourself. We think in terms of
#FrontlineFirst because we know good ideas can come from anyone at
any time. That's probably why we're ranked 40th on Glassdoor's 2019
"100 Best Places to Work" list.
TaskUs is looking for a dynamic individual to lead
cross-functional technology teams and act as the regional IT
Service Delivery leader for North America. They will develop and
lead projects to change behavior throughout the organization to
help reduce support requirements and improve overall IT service
delivery to the business operations with increased value, reduced
risk, and increased user satisfaction.
The VP of IT Service Delivery will promote collaboration with
multiple IT teams, support departments, and customers (internal and
external) to create a productive and positive environment between
all parties. The ideal candidate is a highly self-motivated
technology professional, capable of managing their team and at the
same time, taking inputs from all levels of the business and
translating those into excellent IT customer service experiences.
This is a great opportunity to join a ridiculously good company
with an amazing culture.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for putting together and leading key service
delivery staff to form, not just a department, but a team. They
will ensure that these key individuals are highly engaged in
end-user experience activities and develop professional individuals
as well as team development goals and plans.
- Responsible for defining, leading, advising, and implementing
strategic transformational initiatives within IT and partnering
with business leaders to develop support processes, manage
escalations, and continually improve IT service delivery.
- Develop and maintain processes, policies, standards, systems,
and measurements that help TaskUs to effectively manage both on a
daily basis and a long-term overall IT Service Excellence
standpoint while collaborating with the different IT Teams and with
our internal TeamMates.
- This individual will make sure we have quality IT Services
delivered at all levels of TaskUs.
- Will be the "Eyes and Ears" of TaskUs IT in North America and
at the same time will be responsible for ensuring service quality
by partnering with Ops on their IT needs.
- Manage continuous improvement efforts in regards to the overall
user experience for TaskUs employees as it relates to their
interactions with IT.
- Leading IT strategy and Integration project for any Merger &
acquisition that TaskUs will do in future
- Manage the development, delivery, and performance of IT
operations to provide the required level of service, system
performance, and functionality required to meet business
- Perform daily strategic management of the IT teams in the North
America region to ensure our TeamMates receive high-quality IT
services and customer experience.
- Play the role of technology business partner for Operations and
- End-user computing oversight to manage and monitor deployment,
implementation & issue resolution.
- Creating Long Term vision for End-user computing and
performance metrics for end-user experience with deployed
- Doing life cycle management for EUC globally and doing Asset
management for NAM.
- Onboarding New technologies to improve End-user
- Managing Mac & Windows Endpoints.
- Operating JAMF, SCCM, Airwatch for real-time telemetry
- Applying analytics and automating the way we service end-users
(Self-Service, creating standards, etc)
- Manage and monitor IT White Glove service and give great
- Provide KPI/Metric information and standardized reporting on a
scheduled basis together with unscheduled reporting demanded by
- Supervise performance of North America IT Operations team
collaborating with the different IT Service Delivery Managers.
- Ensure process efficiency by implementing the key performance
indicators; suggest improvements to the process continuously
- Constantly collaborate with the IT Operations team to provide
quality service and at the same time, with the other IT teams to
prevent any untoward IT outages and incidents.
- Monitor and analyze data and trends to identify potential
opportunities, needs, issues, and problems that could impact
- Manage improvement projects to ensure successful completion and
solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Interface with external entities (vendors) to provide process
improvement solutions as necessary.
- Develop and manage a customer satisfaction process to measure,
monitor and improve both user and client satisfaction.
- Define and implement a service information framework and
knowledge base to capture key information on assets, users, and
systems required to manage and improve IT service delivery.
- Lead the Technology M&A strategy
- Possess Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer
science, or business administration, or in other related
- Proven ability and experience in executing strategic Customer
Service management processes successfully.
- Strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes, as well as
experience in Customer Service.
- Experience with ServiceNow will be an added advantage.
- Excellent at performing multiple tasks at the same time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with
- Strong analytical skills, time-management skills,
detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Skilled in negotiation and project management.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Versatility and Flexibility.
- Organizational abilities and strong ability to lead.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how
to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From
Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and
anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for
protecting our partners' interests and supporting their long term
success through innovation and technology-powered by ridiculously
TaskUs partners with the world's most innovative and disruptive
brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with
offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan,
Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
Keywords: TaskUs, New Braunfels , VP, IT Service Delivery (IT Operations), Other , New Braunfels, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!