Energy Sector Outside Sales
Company: Team Housing Solutions, Inc.
Location: New Braunfels
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Energy Sector Outside Sales Representative
Do you enjoy putting deals together using optimism and
persuasiveness? Do you thrive on 5-10 items on your plate at once,
even if you are good at focusing on one thing at a time? Do you
have a charismatic style that makes it hard to say no? Are you
attracted to competitive environments with a goal of winning? Are
you known for seeing complicated situations and distilling them
into a clear vision for the benefit of a decision-maker? If you
answered yes to these, please read further about our opportunity to
be considered for one of our Account Executive positions serving
the Energy Sector.
Team Housing Solutions is a business-to-business temporary
lodging solutions company with headquarters in New Braunfels, TX.
We operate in several countries across four continents. For this
role, we are hiring for the development of an experienced
salesperson to be trained into a corporate housing professional to
work our oil and gas division.
The Energy Sector Outside Sales Representative
- Lead the process of creating a home away from home for our
guests, with no surprises for our guests nor their employers. Will
have a pod of client fulfillment team members to provide
- Close sales through relationship building, competitive
awareness, and effectively conveying our unique selling proposition
across different markets.
- Earn the trust and business loyalty of Program Managers,
Director of Supply Chain, Field Service Supervisors, Procurement
Officers, and Account Managers to coordinate their housing anywhere
in the world when they require temporary lodging for their
- Provide crucial training, feedback & learning to Guest Services
Managers, supply chain, and contractors regarding their customer
service after the sale to guests, such that clients are happy and
keep trusting Team Housing Solutions with their lodging needs.
- Create outstanding, best-in-class proposals.
- Oversee the Business Development Coordinators activities in
locating, negotiations, and presentation of lodging solutions in
various types of properties across all assigned locations.
- Generate new leads through referrals, warm/cold calls,
research, and face-to-face client meetings.
- Set pricing and hit targeted profitability levels using
segmented demand models, executive team consultation, and
This position requires a highly autonomous, sociable
self-starter who works on sales goals with 0 to 18-month sales
cycles without being managed closely. A successful Energy Sector
Outside Sales Representative at THS will be someone who
- Metrics-driven professional who embraces accountability and has
a fierce desire to learn and teach others.
- Unusual ability to stay focused and energized on tasks, and the
willingness to bring fun and high energy to your work. Must be
organized and able to retrieve information on demand from a large
amount of research performed, by being willing to record results of
conversations for review by others
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales setting with pricing
authority, consistently in a position to perform negotiations, or
working with segmented demand scenarios
- Willingness to work on a team to close multi-million-dollar
- Understanding and accountability for Profit & Loss results,
embodying ownership thinking
- Passion for being a strong client advocate, with service
- Executive leadership skills
- Ability to learn & adhere to new software
- Ability to create systems/SOPs as well as follow them
- Minimum of 5 years in customer service, business-to-business
- Prior Oil and Gas experience
- Knowledge and experience in Corporate Housing desired
- Natural ability to attract solid clients through building
- Proven performance in delivering time-sensitive, customized
- Successful ability to earn commissions beyond base salary
through profitably fostering repeat and new business in a
- Impeccable written and verbal communication (grammar, spelling,
and punctuation). You will be given a writing test. This job
requires extensive work in preparing presentations for clients with
details about numbers, terms, and descriptions that match the
requirements of the RFP
- Strong internet research capabilities; please be technically
gifted and able to find things on the internet at a quick
- Knowledge of Excel for record-keeping of prospect lists, and
ability to quickly learn our CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
software for entering notes from calls. Exceptional ability to
self-organize and track ones activities using these tools
If you possess these traits and are willing to build up
this division to help our sales team grow and expand, please submit
a resume, and cover letter and follow the instructions below. We
look forward to speaking with you!
To advance to the next step in the hiring process, you must
complete the following survey. Please click the following link to
complete the survey: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/9FAC84
After you log in you will select Energy Sector Outside Sales
Representative to complete the survey.
First and foremost, please understand that the Culture Index
- A survey, not a test. There is no passing or failing
- There is no such thing as a perfect result
- We only measure work-related behaviors
- We do not measure intelligence
- We do not measure a persons learning curve
- We cannot determine race, gender, or religion
- We cannot determine your age
- We cannot determine your ambition
- We do not measure anything abnormal or clinical
Take your time, read the instructions, and complete the survey
by yourself. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and
appreciate your interest in our company.
Please explain your results in the following four areas in
detail either in a cover letter or on your resume:
-Client acquisition track record
-Territory growth and/or client diversification
-Revenue and/or profitability growth
-Ability to build relationships from cold call to maintenance
phase (or lead generation to client fulfillment.)
Team Housing Solutions is a global service company with
clients in the Defense, Oil & Gas, Consulting, and Construction
sectors among others. We provide an array of housing configurations
for teams traveling on temporary assignment from hotels, to
apartments, to modular workforce living facilities. We have a
26-year track record and the company is known for high-touch
service and mission-driven customization among our clients.
Internally, we are passionate about keeping morale high because of
the intense nature of the workload; therefore, we attract stellar
team members, and they in turn help make it a great place to work.
Please join us if you like high energy!
Keywords: Team Housing Solutions, Inc., New Braunfels , Energy Sector Outside Sales, Other , New Braunfels, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!