Guest Services Specialist
Company: Team Housing Solutions, Inc.
Location: New Braunfels
Posted on: June 12, 2021
If you enjoy juggling multiple tasks, have a high level of
attention to detail and follow-through, please consider joining our
global company with headquarters in beautiful New Braunfels, TX!
Team Housing Solutions, Inc. is a third-party lodging logistics
provider. We are hiring for a Guest Services Specialist role and
this vital team member will be responsible for handling all guest
issues and requests, in addition to interacting with hotel/property
managers. Join our team for an opportunity towards upward mobility
in a fast-growing company!
The Guest Services Specialist will:
- Report to Director of Guest Services to identify corporate
apartment set-ups for clients. Confirm that all necessary
information has been conveyed
- Ensure suppliers are trained in procedures and measures and
make sure these procedures are followed
- Send Guest Confirmations and Guest Agreements to guests one
week prior to their arrival; introduction to guest as your point of
contact for any/all service-related needs
- Implement proficient scheduling for maximum profitability
- Resolve any outstanding issues identified on the Quality
- Throughout each guests stay, the Guest Services Specialist will
handle service issues and guests requests in a timely, professional
- Utilize CRM program daily to monitor/record activity
- Stay in contact with the Director of Guest Services on the
status of the request/issue and confirm when it is resolved while
closing out the open Customer Service Cases in CRM
- Contract administration
- Approve supplier invoices
- Cross-train in other areas of the business
- Logistics, event planning, resort rental, or dispatch
experience a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task numerous short deadlines and
- Ability to learn & adhere to new software
- Impeccable written and verbal communication (you will be given
a writing test)
- Absolutely clean background
To be considered for this position and to move to the
next step in the hiring process, the following brief Culture Index
Survey must be completed. Please cut and paste into your browser
and attach your resume.
Culture Index Link: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/9FAC84
After you log in, you will select Guest Services Specialist to
complete the survey.
First and foremost, please understand that the Culture Index
- A survey, not a test. There is no passing or failing
- There is no such thing as a perfect result
- We only measure work-related behaviors
- We do not measure intelligence
- We do not measure a persons learning curve
- We cannot determine race, gender, or religion
- We cannot determine your age
- We cannot determine your ambition
- We do not measure anything abnormal or clinical
Take your time, read the instructions, and complete the survey
by yourself. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and
appreciate your interest in our company.
Team Housing Solutions is a global service company with
clients in the Defense, Oil & Gas, Consulting, and Construction
sectors among others. We provide an array of housing configurations
for teams traveling on temporary assignment from hotels, to
apartments, to modular workforce living facilities. We have a
26-year track record and the company is known for high-touch
service and mission-driven customization among our clients.
Internally, we are passionate about keeping morale high because of
the intense nature of the workload; therefore, we attract stellar
team members, and they in turn help make it a great place to work.
Please join us if you like high energy!
Keywords: Team Housing Solutions, Inc., New Braunfels , Guest Services Specialist, Other , New Braunfels, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!