Picking Lead - Warehouse
Company: Calendar Holdings, LLC
Location: New Braunfels
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The lead will be responsible for the accurate and precise
picking of merchandise orders within a specific zone. The zones may
or may not be concept specific. He or she will be responsible for
the detailed training of each employee and the effectiveness in the
deployment of all new employees.
Job Title: Picking Lead
- Lead assigned personnel on shift to meet productivity and
- Complete tasks as assigned and resolved day to day
- Assist with daily department meetings.
- Monitor and reassign teams to different pick zones with the use
of Warehouse Console. Assure that team employees get the proper
safety training and sign a safety checklist.
- Train employees on proper fulfillment of merchandise orders. To
mentor new employees as they are brought into the work unit.
- Monitor the safety practices of the employees you work with. To
correct unsafe practices immediately and report them to your
- To provide feedback to employees on work performance and
address shortcomings with a supervisor or manager. This feedback is
aimed at improving the performance of at risk employees and prevent
turnover wherever possible.
- Account for damaged merchandise at the end of each day through
the ODBC damages app, including moving the product to the correct
storage location within the building.
- Monitoring and reacting to KPI results and take appropriate
actions to improve
- Sign out and log RF scanners to employees.
- Maintain employee attendance by keeping track of in/outs and
- Assist and support picking functions as needed.
- Perform basic computer related tasks.
- Oversee and assist with housekeeping and 5S responsibilities
for the work area.
- Perform other duties and tasks as needed upon request by
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions.
- 1+ years picking experience.
- Previous leadership experience is a plus.
- Work well under time pressure and able to work in a fast paced
- Flexibility in your work schedule.
- Ability to lift heavy cartons and bring down heavy boxes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Be positive and motivated and bring energy to the team.
- Organized. Have a can do attitude.
- Ability to use a radio to call for product, etc.
- Must be able to stand for long period of time.
- Able to work on 2nd and 3rd floor of pick module.
Go Retail Company is an EEO employer.
Calendar Holdings LLC, based in Austin, Texas, is the world's
largest operator of holiday pop-up stores. We are the dominant
retailer of calendar, game, and toy products in shopping centers
nationwide. We opened our first stores in 1993, and now operate
nearly a thousand stores a year in malls, lifestyle centers, and
outlets across the United States under the Go! Calendars, Go!
Games, and Go! Toys brands.
Our world class website, Calendars.com, offers customers a
selection of more than 6,500 calendars; over 4,500 puzzles, games,
and gifts; and over 3,500 other concepts (toys and books).
Our team is highly collaborative, motivated, nimble, and dedicated
to optimize the business . . . not because they have to, but
because they want to. We're serious about having fun at work, but
our success is built on insight and hard work. We are dedicated to
happy employees and nurturing professional growth.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus incentive program, we
offer comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, life, and
disability coverage, and a 401(k) plan. We also have plenty of
in-office fun perks, such as free massages and yoga during the
busiest time of our year, fresh fruit, tuition reimbursement, and
Keywords: Calendar Holdings, LLC, New Braunfels , Picking Lead - Warehouse, Other , New Braunfels, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!