Process Engineer - Supply Chain
Location: New Braunfels
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Applies new network One Best Way playbooks and provides input
to Divisional Focused Improvement Teams on project ideation and
- Assists with the tactical deployment of the WPS program
methodology. Manages project execution of top losses in the
functional area and assists in building the capability of other
area managers and associates.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and
- Delivers expected functional area results through Key
Performance Indicator (KPI) analysis, loss elimination, and
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and
supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and
- Leads Process Improvement tools and methods (for example, 5S,
root cause analysis, six sigma, time and motion studies) to
eliminate losses in an area within a Distribution Center according
to Network Process Structure using Walmart Performance System (WPS)
- Leads savings projects within area of responsibility
- Promotes and supports company policies, initiatives,
procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for
- Supports Department Managers with WPS programs, projects,
associate engagement, and KPI improvements within process
- Supports area loss profile analysis and performance metrics.
Develops gap analysis to support WPS integration.
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering or related field and 3 years
experience in Process Improvement
- Demonstrated project ownership resulting in sustainable, long
- Microsoft Office Suite, analytical skills
- Process or Value Stream Simulation knowledge
- Process Improvement experience in a Total Performance
Management (or related program) environment
- Six Sigma Certification
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better.
This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make,
from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in
between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in
shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and
hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of
millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an
impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We
believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and
the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity - unique
styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being
inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans
for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life
insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work
because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend
on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are
subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program
terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see
Frequently asked questions
- On average, how long does it take to fill out an
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application
for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to
apply as our system saves some of your application information.
Please note that some positions require the completion of
assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those
would take additional time.
- Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so
please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the
- How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart
processes application information using an applicant tracking
system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to
authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high
security standards by Walmart.
- What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs
Keywords: Wal-Mart, New Braunfels , Process Engineer - Supply Chain, Other , New Braunfels, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!