Company: Post Acute Medical
Location: New Braunfels
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Floor Technician / Environmental Services Technician
PAM Specialty Hospital of New Braunfels
The Floor Technician is responsible for maintaining hospital
facilities in a clean and sanitary environment by ensuring all
floor surfaces are maintained, along with the following duties:
- Be able to follow instructions and work with minimal
- Perform proper techniques of floor care and preparation of
areas to be cleaned, buffed, stripped or waxed as well as carpet
- Sweeps, mops, waxes all floors using clean water, sanitized
mops and accurately uses floor polishers.
- Must be able to operate and maintain all floor
cleaning/finishing equipment to include but not limited to floor
buffer/burnishes, water extraction machine, and carpet cleaning
- Moves furniture and exercises safety procedures and avoids
damage to furniture or walls.
- Cleans assigned areas using proper solutions, equipment and
techniques. Uses properly labeled chemicals. Follows cleaning
procedures and checks off list after completion of each room.
- Cleans equipment after each use and stores it neatly in
- Checks cleaning supplies each day before going to area and
exercises responsibility in the use of supplies.
- Follows cleaning procedures and checks off list after
completion of each room.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Housekeeping or the
Director of Facility.
The Environmental Services Technician is responsible for:
- Maintaining hospital facilities in a clean and sanitary
- Reading warning signs and safety instruction
- Working quickly and accurately and follow requests
- Having the manual ability to perform such tasks as mopping,
buffing, polishing, scrubbing, and moving furniture
- Performing repetitive cleaning operations throughout the
workday, under specific instructions with little need for judgement
in working out job problems
- Planning and coordinating all laundry activities using
judgmental and verifiable criteria to evaluate performance
equipment and various aspects of the laundry program
The Floor Technician must:
- Have at least one year of experience as a floor tech,
preferably in a healthcare setting preferred
- Be able to read warning signs and safety instructions.
- Be able to work quickly and accurately.
- Be able to understand directions and requests given in
The Environmental Services Technician must:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have some form of commercial housekeeping experience,
preferably in a healthcare setting or hospital
Post Acute Medical, LLC (PAM, LLC) is committed to being the
most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it
serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high
quality patient care and customer service. With over 42 Long Term
Acute Care and Rehabilitation hospitals and 16 Outpatient Clinics
currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer
services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy,
ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative
environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a
variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay,
generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you
will also have opportunities for professional growth through our
Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you
consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of
others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please
take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a
comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Post Acute Medical, New Braunfels , Environmental Technician, Other , New Braunfels, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!