Operations BI Data Engineer
Company: Rush Enterprises
Location: New Braunfels
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Operations BI Data Engineer is responsible for: extracting
meaning and interpreting data, performing robust analytics and
assisting the business in making better decisions. This role will
focus on the Service Division of Rush Enterprises entities.
Rush Enterprises, Inc. opens the door to the world of
opportunity. We are a part of the largest network of commercial
vehicle dealerships in North America representing truck and trailer
manufacturers. Our franchises include Peterbilt, International,
Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird.
We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the transportation
industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of
locations and services. We have the infrastructure to offer
continuous Leadership Development and Professional Growth.
- Model complex problems, discover insights, and identify
opportunities using statistical, algorithmic, and visualization
- Process, clean, and verify the integrity of data used for
- Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume,
high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Visualize and communicate analytical results, using
technologies such as SAP Hana, Tableau, and Cognos BI.
- Create, validate, and maintain statistical models and
simulations for data classification, numerical prediction, and
- Lead data mining and analytics projects with high potential
- Interpret the results of analyses to drive insight.
- Develop scalable and efficient methods for large scale data
analyses and model development and deployment.
- Service-related analytics and projects as needed and determined
by value and priority.
- Develop policies that would clearly communicate objectives to
all levels of the organization and that would be able to address
issues that arise in the field as well as Corporate.
- Communicate and implement new and revised policies and
guidelines as they develop.
- Involve operational and/or legal research and consultation in
the development of policies and guidelines to ensure policies are
in line with the Company's mission and ethical positions.
- We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock
purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for
advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards
excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
Basic Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelors' degree in the Data Analytics, Computer Science,
Mathematics, Physics, or Statistics.
- Tableau Certified.
- Advanced Excel Certified.
- Three years of experience in quantitative analytics.
- One year of relevant business/dealer operational related
experience preferred, not required.
- Must possess abstract reasoning skills.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Programming skills.
- Data Intuition.
- Data Visualization and Communication.
- Must be able to work with unstructured data.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Business acumen.
- Communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only
duties to be performed by this employee. The will be required to
follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties
requested by their leader.
Keywords: Rush Enterprises, New Braunfels , Operations BI Data Engineer, Other , New Braunfels, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!