Night Security Guard- Full Time
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Location: New Braunfels
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Night Security Officer works overnight shifts to
patrol/monitor the waterpark and resort properties and is tasked
with the protection of guests, associates, and company assets.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must have no criminal convictions, which are Class B, within
the past 5 years.
- Must have no criminal convictions higher than Class B within
- Must be able to read English at a high school level.
- Must be able to write in English at a high school level,
including proper grammar and punctuation.
- Must be able to use a computer to type basic reports.
- For Texas only: Must register with Texas Commission
(Schlitterbahn will assist in this process).
- Climbing, balancing stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling,
reaching, standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, picking,
pinching, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing and repetitive motion
of the hands, wrists and/or fingers.
- Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds
of force constantly to move objects.
- Visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and
thoroughness of the work assigned or to make general observations
of facilities or structures.
- Exposure to environmental conditions such as rain,
direct/indirect sun and heat for extended periods of time.
- Subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur
inside and outside.
- Subject to extreme heat. Temperatures above 100 degrees for
periods of more than one hour. Consideration should be given to the
effect of other environmental conditions, such as wind and
- Subject to hazards. Includes a variety of physical conditions,
such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles,
electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places,
exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.
- Exposure to multiple, high-stress situation at any given time
and must maintain a high level of alertness.
- Constant vigilance of an assigned area/s to be a visible
deterrent to and/or provide a quick response to matters of public
safety, crime, or a number of other issues that can arise
- Physically checking and securing all buildings and access
points in the waterpark and resort. Routine patrol of the
surrounding properties to ensure that all assets are secured and
verifying suspicious activities are being prevented.
- Responding to resort rooms or the resort office for matters
concerning guest complaints (noise), guest safety, and/or guest
convenience. Coordinates with local authorities to respond to
incidents on the property that are more serious in nature to ensure
that decisions are made and actions are taken that adhere to our
established protocols, to ensure the safest environment for our
guests and employees, and meet our high guest service
- Responding to building alarms and assessing the scene to
determine if the cause was false, or more serious. Work with
authorities when situations occur, document situation to
Keywords: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, New Braunfels , Night Security Guard- Full Time, Other , New Braunfels, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!