Branch Manager I
Company: SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc.
Location: New Braunfels
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a
professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or
veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will
find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national
wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States
and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we
offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation
supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods,
hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control
products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always
safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
The Branch Manager is responsible for building a winning team
and knowledge base for achieving excellence in all facets of branch
operations including inventory management, team development,
customer value, and overall financial performance and growth. This
role works in collaboration with area leadership to meet or exceed
goals set forth in terms of revenue, customer satisfaction, and
associate succession planning.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team and recruit top talent to determine individual
strengths and weaknesses of branch associates. Actively coach and
mentor to achieve high performance and to facilitate their
long-term career development at SiteOne.
- Train and coach all branch associates in customer value best
practices and facilitate a culture whereby every team member is
obsessed with customer success.
- Create an incident-free environment by emphasizing safety daily
through leading by example. Promote a strong safety culture through
workplace organization, training and executing policies.
- Thoroughly understand and translate company operating and
financial data and be able to quickly identify business trends and
determine root causes.
- Set effective goals and monitor key performance metrics to
assess daily, weekly and monthly progress and to track improvement
initiatives. Implement area strategy and develops a complimentary
branch strategy to achieve excellent performance and growth and
- Use/Analyze performance metrics to track progress and
continuously adjust strategies to achieve area goals in light of
changing market conditions
Skills We Are Seeking
- High School or equivalent required
- Higher education degree preferred
- 4 to 7 years of managerial experience including leadership,
issue management, motivation and team building preferred
- Understands sales and operations planning process, demand
forecasting and integration of demand plans and supply plans
- Excellent communication, customer service and leadership
- Working knowledge of business accounting and P&L
- Knowledge of market preferences, competition, regulations and
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and
Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN
EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS
DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS
GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.
Keywords: SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc., New Braunfels , Branch Manager I, Other , New Braunfels, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!