Company: Cedar Fair
Location: New Braunfels
Posted on: May 3, 2021
and forecasting, Compliance Management, Payroll Reporting and
Verification, Establishing Labor Management Reports and Dashboards,
Labor Efficiency Identification
- Work with park management teams to ensure the park is
maximizing guest service and profitability through the efficient
use of labor.
- Oversee labor scheduling processes and provide cross functional
support to other departmental managers in the areas of forecasting
and reporting. Provide recommendations for improvements based upon
- Monitor productivity of labor force utilizing the WFM system,
reporting, and dashboards and provide feedback to operating
divisions and General Manager on where over scheduling as well
under scheduling is occurring.
- Analyze historical trends and future projections to create
forecasting, scheduling, and staffing plans.
- Work with management teams to oversee workforce optimization
programs to ensure innovation, adoption and standardization of best
practices across all divisions.
- Serve as the WFM system owner, working with the vendor and
Corporate Director of WFM and WFM System Administrator on system
issues and upgrades.
- Develop a change management strategy focused on minimizing
disruption within the business, which engages leadership
participation, is designed for sustainability, and supports future
state operating ideologies.
- Define key metrics to provide managers a solid understanding of
- Establish reporting methods around key metrics related to WFM
and ensure KPI’s are met.
- Stays current on internal work processes, policies, and
procedures and identifies recurring problems around them;
contributes ideas on ways to resolve problems.
- Analyze and manage associate training and certifications to
ensure the workforce is placed in the appropriate positions.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, creating thinking, critical reasoning
and intellectual curiosity
- Strong ability to lead and partner in cross-functional
- Knowledge of workforce management and must have system
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively both verbally
and in writing
- Awareness of WFM and industry trends and best practices
- Demonstrate critical interpersonal relations and judgment
skills in working with the various constituents throughout the
- People manager, able to lead and motivate teams to drive
continuous improvement of processes and practices, along with
achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Cultivates a high-performance service culture within the
organization that nurtures and encourages service excellence,
engagement, cost consciousness and quality based on Cedar Fair
Cornerstone principles and drive strategic results.
Keywords: Cedar Fair, New Braunfels , Workforce Manager, Other , New Braunfels, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!