Millwork Inventory Associate
Company: McCoy's Building Supply
Location: New Braunfels
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists Millwork Inventory Coordinator in conducting accurate
cycle and security counts
- Assists Millwork Inventory Coordinator in reviewing product
tagging and signage for accuracy & completeness
- Assists in entering and tracking all product information into
computer to maintain inventory, purchasing, shipping, and other
record to ensure accuracy
- Stocks all product & incoming inventory into warehouse, in
- Verifies all incoming material against manifest, packing slip,
work orders or bill of lading
- Inspects all millwork product & material for quality
- Operate forklift and perform daily inspection and maintain
- Attends all meetings and training sessions as required by
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures of McCoy Corporation
while carrying out responsibilities of the position
McCoy's is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to
programs, services and employment is available to all persons.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in the
application and/or interview process should contact a
representative of the Human Resources Department at (866)
Keywords: McCoy's Building Supply, New Braunfels , Millwork Inventory Associate, Other , New Braunfels, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!