Senior Project Manager - Roadways
Company: T.Y. Lin International
Location: New Braunfels
Posted on: May 3, 2021
T.Y. Lin International (TYLI) is a full-service, professional
engineering firm focused on the planning, design, and construction
of infrastructure solutions for public and private clients
worldwide. The firm is an internationally recognized pioneer in
solving the most difficult engineering challenges. Headquartered in
San Francisco, California for over 65 years, TYLI has more than
3,200 professionals throughout the Americas, Asia, and Europe. TYLI
is a member of Dar Group, a global, privately-owned professional
services group, and its industry-leading family of Global
Our San Antonio office is seeking a Roadway Sr. Project Manager
/ Business Development leader with a consistent and successful
track record in working with TxDOT, specifically with San Antonio
District. This seller/doer position will require leadership in
project management and business development, both internal and
external to the Company. The successful candidate will play a key
role in growing our Surface Transportation business within the
- Research and identify Highways and Roadways market growth
opportunities in the Region
- Work with National Director & local offices to: Develop
implement, monitor, and update marketing/business development plans
with short and long-range goals.
- Develop and implement solution-oriented sales approaches
detailed to customer market and requirements.
- Work with the Regional Director, District Directors, Unit
Managers and Project Managers to develop strategies for cultivating
prospects and obtaining work.
- Engage with Regional Directors and their teams in making
go/no-go decisions on project pursuits
- Lead marketing strategy planning meetings.
- Develop, manage, and maintain relationships with clients and
prospects that result in new business opportunities.
- Champion and drive business development efforts in the East
Region marketplace to achieve agreed upon annual growth goals.
- Work closely and in partnership with the National LOB Director
in developing business plans and achieving sales goals.
- Identify competitors' strategies and pricing trends.
- Responsible for achieving agreed upon annual sales goals.
- Responsible for achieving new client targets included in annual
- Serve as Project Director, Senior Advisor, or other
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from an
- State of Texas P.E. license required.
- Must have strong Business Development experience with a proven
track record of relationships in the Highways and Roadways
industry, especially in Texas area.
- Successful candidate will have a history of developing and
maintaining effective business relationships with clients and
- Demonstrated success in growing a group, division, or company
- Excellent verbal and written and presentation skills are
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways
to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- Experience working in Design Build Projects is desired.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an
ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and
inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
T.Y. Lin International is an equal opportunity employer and we
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by
federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: T.Y. Lin International, New Braunfels , Senior Project Manager - Roadways, Other , New Braunfels, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!