Sales Admin- SEASONAL
Company: Cedar Fair
Location: New Braunfels
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SIGN ON BONUS!
*See staff services for
occasional supervision, adheres to the direction and guidance for
support function to the Group Sales department. Contributes to the
sales operation to accomplish the division’s goals.
- Setting up interface with
admissions department to ensure ticketing programs that impact
front gate are communicated, entering order templates, printing and
shipping of tickets and reporting. Assisting ticketing seasonal
- Emphasis with daily, weekly,
monthly, and annual administrative tasks, including purchase
orders, billing, supply orders, filling, data entry, and clerical
and administrative duties.
- Printing contracts and renewal
letters, entering contracts and orders, printing and shipping of
- Ensures that park phone messages
and greetings are updated weekly. Assists Director of Sales or
Sales Account Executives with selling various products and
maintains appropriate documents.
- Support the Sales Account
Executive by sending out agreements as requested in a prompt and
- Provides guest service according
to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with
subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering
questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety
in assigned work area and preforms all duties in compliance with
Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all
unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability
requirements, including nights, weekends and holiday periods to
meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance
requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair’s Rules of
Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as
outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific
rules and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or higher
- 2-4 years related experience in
theme park, hospitality, entertainment, or travel industry
- At least 18+ years of age
- Strong organizational and
communications (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast
- Proficient in basic business
software applications such as Microsoft products and comfortable
with learning new software and CRM applications
- Ability to work nights, weekends
and holiday periods to meet business needs
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or
random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state
or provincial law
- Climbing, stooping, kneeling,
reaching, standing, walking, lifting, picking, pinching, grasping,
feeling, talking, and learning.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20
pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force
frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move
- Visual acuity to determine the
accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned or to
make general observations of facilities or structures.
- Subject to both environmental
conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
Keywords: Cedar Fair, New Braunfels , Sales Admin- SEASONAL, Other , New Braunfels, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!