IT Quality Assurance Analyst
Company: Rush Enterprises
Location: New Braunfels
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The IT Quality Assurance Analyst must be an in-house quality
assurance expert with strong analysis and testing techniques for
Rush Enterprises, Inc. applications. The IT Quality Assurance
Analyst will assist in making process, automation and tooling
decisions about software quality assurance in accordance with Rush
Enterprises, Inc. IT goals. IT Quality Assurance Analyst will work
towards automation with hands on development.
Rush Enterprises, Inc. opens the door to the world of
opportunity. We are a part of the largest network of commercial
vehicle dealerships in North America representing truck and trailer
manufacturers. Our franchises include Peterbilt, International,
Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird. We offer a rewarding
career as a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as
we continue to expand our network of locations and services.
- Work independently and with the software engineering team to
test various technologies; primarily Microsoft-based solutions
including ASP.NET (VB / C#), Dynamics CRM, SQL (SP, SSIS, SSRS),
- Assist in the design and development test automation framework
and strategy using Selenium.
- Maintain and update Selenium WebDriver scripts in Python.
- Develop automation scripts for Web Applications and APIs.
- Perform code reviews of automated tests.
- Work with all aspects of test planning including formal
interviews, analyzing requirements and creating test cases.
- Creation and maintenance of manual and automated testing
scripts, as well as understanding black box/white box testing
- Execute test cases and accurately report results and
- Report, assign, and track resolution of software issues.
- Test defects and provide sign-off or recommending remedial
- Contribute in setting the direction to improve test automation
framework and best practices.
- Mentor new QA team members as needed.
- Work with source code repositories and help define and maintain
configuration management processes and procedures throughout the
- We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock
purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for
advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards
excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
Basic Qualifications and Computer Related Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in related software/technical field.
- Hands on experience with automation development framework.
- 3 plus years' experience in software/application test case
creation and execution.
- Must have experience with Selenium Webdriver.
- Demonstrated programming skills in Python.
- Prior success building an automation framework.
- Load testing experience preferably with a tool i.e.
- Experience with all phases of software testing including test
planning, functional testing, and regression testing.
- Experience testing all layers of a web application including
front-end, service layer, and back-end testing.
- Experience with SQL queries to access data from the database
tables to ensure data integrity.
- Strong experience creating test scenarios and writing manual
- Knowledge and understanding of custom application projects
- Understanding or have worked in ASP.Net (VB/C#)
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle process as it
relates to Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience using a testing tools like Azure DevOps, TFS, Jira,
HP QC or others.
- Hands on experience developing automation testing in systems
- Experience using load/performance tools like JMeter.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only
duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be
required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other
duties requested by their leader.
Keywords: Rush Enterprises, New Braunfels , IT Quality Assurance Analyst, Other , New Braunfels, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!