Patient Access Representative - Primary Family Medicine
Company: Christus Health
Location: New Braunfels
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Processes and enters charge information into database. Completes
billing process and distributes billing information. Verifies
insurance benefits and assists with referrals. May prepare checks
Monitors accounts receivable to maintain appropriate levels and
reviews payments to maximize reimbursement. Interacts with
patients, insurance carriers, the Billing Department and practice
personnel concerning patient accounts. Performs all functions in a
courteous and professional manner.
Assures all appropriate licensure, certifications and/or
accreditations are secured according to policy to include all
credentialing issues related to the service.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three years of accounts receivable experience including two
years of experience in a health care organization; one year of
experience in a managed care setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, Champus and Worker’s
- Ability to operate 10 key calculator by touch. Knowledge of
medical software systems.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
Keywords: Christus Health, New Braunfels , Patient Access Representative - Primary Family Medicine, Other , New Braunfels, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!